Meet Professional Care You Can Trust
We Provide Care
We trace our success as a clinic grounded on the philosophy that each patient matters and deserves the most from quality care.
Click on [+] below to reveal service details
- Natives in Billings area will be offered transportation to and from Crow and Pryor clinics.
- A thorough physical examination that can include a variety of tests depending on the age, biological sex and health of the person
- This service will help individuals who are eligible to purchase coverage through a health insurance marketplace, learn about their new coverage options and enroll in coverage.
- This exam helps determine whether it’s safe to participate in a sport. Many kids and teens have a sports physical before they can start a new sport or begin a new competitive season
- The connection between behaviors and the health and well-being of the body, mind and spirit. Services will be trauma informed and include how behaviors like eating habits, drinking or exercising impact physical or mental health.
- In the near future the following behavioral health opportunities will be provided:
– Intensive Outpatient Treatment
– Fitness classes
– Parenting Classes
– Anger Management
– Coping Skills
– Mending Broken Hearts
– Talking Circles – Smudging, Prayer, Confidentiality
– Medicine Wheel Teachings
- If the Billings Urban Indian Health and Wellness Center is unable to assist you with your health need we will make sure you receive proper treatment through community referrals with our partners.
- Billings Urban Indian Health and Wellness Center will be offering free healthy eating classes as well as tower garden health and nutrition classes.
- Health education teaches about physical, mental, emotional and social health. It’s goal is to help individuals improve and maintain their health, prevent disease, and reduce risky behaviors.