Meet Professional Care You Can Trust
We provide care
Location and Hours.
For Appointments, please call: (406) 534-4558
NEW HOURS DUE TO COVID-19:
Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Friday 8 a.m. -12 noon
Note: First time customers will need a Tribal I.D. or certification form of Indian Blood if enrolled in a federally recognized tribe, or other proof of descendancy.
All Clinical Services
- A thorough physical examination that can include a variety of tests depending on the age, biological sex and health of the person
Click on [+] below to reveal service details
- This exam helps determine whether it’s safe to participate in a sport. Many kids and teens have a sports physical before they can start a new sport or begin a new competitive season
- High Blood Pressure
- Strep Throat
- Non-life threatening cuts, sprains, burns
- No X-rays, no dental, no optometry
- HPV, MMRV, TDAP, Meningococcal
- Adult and Child Flu shots
- Pregnancy Tests
- STI Testing
Natives in the Billings service area will be offered transportation to and from Crow and Pryor clinics for all necessary healthcare
- BUIHWC provides State-certified Level 1 and 2 Intensive Outpatient Care at our facility. If necessary, a referral to another treatment facility is made. Intensive out-patient group sessions takes place at the BUIHWC twice a week for individuals needing a higher level of care. Counselors conduct chemical dependency assessments for individuals needing treatment services
- The Chemical Dependency Program also offers Minor In Possession “MIP” and Prime for Life DUI/ACT Classes
- Wellbriety meeting held in the group room at the BUIHWC Monday through Friday from 12pm to 1pm. The talking circle is based on the sacred tradition of sharing circles. People leading a traditional sharing circle will have a blessing from an Elder to do this and will use special prayers and sacred objects in the ceremony. In Talking Circle, each one is equal and each one belongs. Participants learn to listen and respect the views of others. The intention is to open hearts to understand and connect with one another.
A Native based approach that allows participants to gain tools that promote healing to address grief and loss and understand intergenerational trauma
- Health education teaches about physical, mental, emotional and social health. It’s goal is to help individuals improve and maintain their health, prevent disease, and reduce risky behaviors.
- If the Billings Urban Indian Health and Wellness Center is unable to assist you with your health need we will make sure you receive proper treatment through community referrals with our partners.
This service will help individuals who are eligible to purchase coverage through a health insurance marketplace, learn about their new coverage options and enroll in coverage.